Sunday, October 02, 2011

Fun Fun Weekend

We started our Saturday morning with some tennis. I HATE sports. Well, maybe I shouldn't say hate, more like I've never been introduced to sports as a child. I actually had fun (!) and so did Orion. Here he is pooped out after lots of ball chasing.





After tennis, we headed to one of our favorite restaurants Calafia. It is owned by the original Google chef, Charlie, so you know the food is good.


Orion got a tofu scramble with spinach and mushrooms plus hash browns and toast. He requested tofu scramble. He only ate the hash browns and toast. This kid hates bread!! I think he liked the super crunchy texture.


This picture of him makes him look so skinny!! He lost some weight after the couple of colds he was battling.

After lunch we headed to a playdate for all the preschool kids in his class. I was too busy meeting all the parents I did not take any pics.

In the evening, we went to Orion's friend's school that was holding a carnival. He played a few games, decorated a pumpkin, and did spin art. Love kids arts and crafts!





No comments: